Q: There's no sound coming out from my web player.
- Check if your computer’s volume setting is put 'on mute'.
- Google Chrome & Firefox are the most widely used and best supported web browsers. Do consider using either as your browser of choice to listen to our streaming services. Click on the links below to download the latest version of either Google Chrome or Firefox.
- Please also update your Flash Plug-in. Click here to update now!
- And finally, please clear your computer Cache.
- Instructions for Chrome
- Instructions for Firefox
Q: I'm still unable to tune in through your web player
- If you are tuning to us from an office, your IT department might have put in place a firewall, thus limiting your access to sites that require online streaming. Alternatively, you can tune in to the station via TuneIn.
- If you are using a public Wifi network, the network is a shared network and open to public. Web traffic may be high, thus delaying your stream. It is recommended to stream the station via the station’s free mobile app on your telco’s 3G/4G network. Do bear in mind that some public Wifi networks do not allow streaming.
Q: Will I be charge for data usage?
- You will be charge accordingly through your mobile service provider if you stream through mobile app such as TuneIn. Else, it depends on your broadband plan you subscribe from your